Born in 1974 in Birmingham, UK. Austrian citizen since 2019. Married to an Austrian with whom I have one daughter.
Psychotherapist registered and licensed to practice in Austria, Senior Coach (ACC, IOBC). Advanced training in clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, emotion-focussed therapy, trauma therapy, and hypnosystemic approaches to coaching, supervision, and personality development.
Member of the faculty at various Austrian and international conferences and author of articles and contributions to professional journals and literature on psychotherapy.
WISH is a centre for psychotherapy, counselling, and coaching. We have a team of colleagues with diverse specialisms in these areas.
I run my practice from the premises of WISH where I work with individuals, couples, families and corporate clients. My corporate clients include Fürstenberg Institut, Xing, Live Nation, Borealis, SMC and Rhomberg Bau amongst others.
Psychotherapy, couples therapy and marriage counselling, family therapy, coaching und supervision in independent practice.
Psychotherapy with patients in psychiatric rehabilitation, particularly those with burnout and depression.
Co-trainer for courses on NLP, coaching, team building and personality development. Clients included WIFI Burgenland, Canon, Labau landscape gardening.
Training and work as a psychotherapist in various institutions:
- Psychotherapy Clinic of the Academy for Systemic Family Therapy, Vienna, Austria
- Department for Acute Psychiatry, Otto Wagner Hospital, Vienna, Austria
- Kolping Counselling Centre, Vienna, Austria
- EXUF – Association for Existential and Family Counselling, Vienna, Austria
- T-Mobile International, Cienna. Senior Marketing Manager. Consumer Marketing.
- Mediornet GmbH, Vienna. Head of Marketing. Multimedia, event and broadcast hardware.
- SAS Software, Vienna. Senior Consultant Business Intelligence Solutions.
- SOLID Partners, Brussels. Business Intelligence Consultant.
- OCS Consulting, London. Junior Consultant for Business Intelligence Solutions.
Advanced training completed (2018 - 2019): Externship, Core Skills 1-4
Pass with distinction.
- NLP Master
- Dipl. Coach and NLP Practitioner
With an exchange year at the Leopold-Franzens University in Innsbruck, Austria.
„Recipes for couples working on a budget: nourishing love and romance from the leftovers”.
„Introduction to Blues Dancing – inspiring choreographies for mourners and their deceased”.
Bridging the expectation gap: combining medical and psychotherapeutic approaches in the use of hypnosis as an experiential learning tool.
Conference organised by the Polski Instytut Ericksonowski and the International Society of Hypnosis (ISH). Joint workshop with Dr. Stella Nkenke.
Sehen, hören und verstehen reichen längst nicht, um Gesundheit zu fördern. Heilung und Wachstum setzen Sicherheit voraus, die vom Herzen gespürt werden muss.
„Der Narr, der Liebhaber und der Dichter sind voller Phantasie.“ Die Utilisierung von Metaphern, inneren Bildern und ver-rückten Wahrheiten in der Paartherapie.
Conference organised by the Milton Erickson Institute Innsbruck.
There is no cold, only absence of heat: eliciting emotional warmth in relationships.
Congress organised by the Milton H. Erickson Foundation. The workshop is published as an audio stream here.
Engpässe in der Paartherapie – was nun? Hypnosystemische Vorgehensweisen zur Erweiterung des Beziehungshorizonts.